Getting a Study Group Started
Study groups don't just happen like that. People start it to educated others while improving themselves for betterment. Here is what you should do to get a study group started:
1. Invite your friends via whatsapp to join a group for academic discussion.
2. Meet them all in KFC/MACD/any fast food shop for chatting, there months once.
3. Encourage your group members to carry laptop so any technical discussion can be carried out on the spot (some group administrators carry portable projector, portable printer and digital camera for event records).
4. Update each and every dicussion through online and learn MOOC courses for betterment.
5. Submit your record to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for academic conversion through APEL system.