Getting A Study Group Started
Study groups don't just happen like that. People start it to educated others while improving themselves for betterment. Here is what you should do to get a study group started:
1. Invite your friends via whatsapp/telegram to join a group for academic/industrial discussion.
2. Meet them all/some for a lunch or dinner once a while.
3. Encourage your group members to carry laptops so any technical discussion can be carried out immediately on the spot (some group administrators carry portable projector, portable printer) and digital camera for event records.
4. Update each and every dicussion through online medium and register MOOC courses in a group.
5. Submit your record to us at email@example.com for academic conversion as we will award credits for it through APEL system.